Ivy Webinar: A Powerful Strategy to Attract More Clients
Ivy Webinar Hosted By: Nancy Ganzekaufer
When: Wednesday, January 3 at 12:30 PM EST / 9:30 AM PST
If you have ever struggled with networking, promoting yourself, or simply need a proven way to make a memorable introduction of yourself, Nancy has the answer for you. Nancy will guide you to craft the perfect description of your values, interior designer services, and process with the goal to attract your ideal client. In this webinar, Nancy will discuss:
- Being who you are, and not who you think people want to hear that you are.
- Adjectives to help you to get past the obvious traits that most Designers are going to bring to the table.
- Identifying your ideal client and also, the particular problem that you help them to solve.
- Using directed sentences, to describe your particular uniqueness, in your line of business.
- Explaining how people can work with you.
- Saying what the flow of your process is.
- Saying what your consultations consist of.
- Then, add how to add the enthusiasm. Becoming attractive by showing your passion.
- The more information that you give to people, the more relatable points they will have, to really connect with you.
- When it would be appropriate to use your description of your business in words.
About Nancy Ganzekaufer
Nancy Ganzekaufer is a Life and Business Coach, and the Founder of Your-Business Partner. Through her work, Nancy empowers entrepreneurs to create the life and business they have always wanted and deserved. As a mom of three young adults and a successful business owner, Nancy understands the unique challenges faced when pursuing business goals, and she leads by example through her hard work, encouragement, and most of all her no-BS leadership style! Nancy offers her clients one-on-one and group coaching, as well as webinars and workbooks to develop business identity, set goals, and master marketing, time management, and sales and communication skills.
Nancy earned her BA at Adelphi University, and then worked her way up from a customer service representative at Dime Savings Bank to the role of 1st Vice President. In 2001, Nancy founded Expressive Living LLC, an art and accessory consulting service that has assisted more than 1,800 clients, placing over $6 million of art and home accessories. She started Your Business Partner to share the lessons she learned in her career, in order to help creative entrepreneurs find personal fulfillment and professional success.
Here at Ivy, we’re more than just an interior design software. Our mission is to provide interior designers with the community, resources and tools needed to manage your business beautifully. Are you searching for a business management tool to help streamline your workflow as an interior designer?